SELLING YOUR HOME
It takes more than a sign in the yard to market your home effectively. Hiring a professional Realtor and Real Estate Firm to market your home for sale is crucial if you want to maximize the profit on one of your most expensive assets.
The Pre-Listing Inspection
We start “selling” your home before it’s on the market with our detailed pre-listing evaluation and inspection process. We protect your financial outcome by discovering and strategically disclosing items that are going to come up during the Buyer’s inspection process.
It’s true, which is why staging your home to look its absolute best is an important factor in the selling process.
Here are some inexpensive ways to highlight your home’s best features:
- Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
- Clean all flooring and fixtures – lights, fans.
- Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture and extra personal goods.
- Turn on all lights and open the drapes during the daytime.
- Play quiet background music and infuse your home with a comforting scent.
- Chances are, each buyer who comes through your front door is looking at multiple properties. You need to clearly and accurately set your property apart from the competition.
In today’s market, the first showing of your home will most likely be online and the first impression is essential. We invest in Professional Photography, online marketing, and virtual 360-degree home tours to ensure the best possible presentation of your home.
The goal when marketing your home is to gain as much exposure in the market as possible.
Our real estate agent can help you in smooth transition wherever your next move will be.